Penn and Wharton Alumni Club of Singapore Annual General Meeting, 2 August 2014
Dear Penn and Wharton alumni,
You are cordially invited to attend the Penn and Wharton Alumni Club Annual General Meeting taking place on Saturday, 2 August 2014.
Date: Saturday, 2 August 2014
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Venue: DBS Auditorium (Level 3), Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018983
1. Approve club finance accounts for the year 2013/2014.
2. Run for/Vote in new committee members for the year 2014/2015.
3. Any other business.
Join the committee
Our club is one of six clubs globally, and the only one in Asia, to be nominated for the Penn Alumni Club Award of Merit this year. This award is given to a club which has shown significant progress and has offered innovative programs to all alumni in a region.
Make an lasting impact on the community while having lots of fun! If you are passionate about the Penn / Wharton community and are keen to join the committee for the coming year, please email email@example.com for more information.
Committee roles comprise:
- President: Chair all meetings and represent the Club in its dealings with outside persons
- Vice President: Assist the President and deputise in his/her absence
- Treasurer: Maintain the Club’s financial account, and collect and disburse all moneys on behalf of the Club
- Secretary: Keep all records, except financial, of the Club. Maintain meeting minutes and an up-to-date Register of Members
- 6 Committee Members: Assist in general administration of the Club, such as in the following areas: event management, marketing, sourcing and liaising with speakers, website and social media, recent alumni
We would like to thank and acknowledge all current committee members and all others who have volunteered their time and effort to make this club a more vibrant one!
Current Committee - Year 2013/2014
Catherine Chien - President
Jeff Donosky - Co-Vice President
Alan Hsu - Co-Vice President
Ong, Sin Wei - Penn Alumni Interview Program ("PAIP") Co-Chair; Regional Alumni Board Member
Tony Tan - Treasurer; PAIP Co-Chair
John Tsai - Secretary
Angelo Roxas - Executive committee; PAIP Co-Chair; Social impact
Jasmine Foo - Executive committee
Long, Tian Ching - Executive committee
Michael Chen - Executive committee
Autumn Learned - Executive committee
Leslie Ang - Executive committee
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM on 2nd August!
The Committee for the Penn and Wharton Alumni Club of Singapore
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- DBS Auditorium
Penn/Wharton Students FULL Penn/Wharton Alum FULL
- Venue Address
- Level 3, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018983 Singapore